1. Review the Program Schedule
Click here to access the program schedule. Learn about pre-AME workshops, session topics, and CEU opportunities to better plan your registration.
Click here to register and pay online. Or, you may register with the paper form.
3. Book a hotel room
Reserve your room at our beautiful venue, the Hotel Bethlehem! Call the hotel at 610-625-5000 to register. Be sure to ask for a room in the PA Academy room block to secure the great price of $139 per night. Click here for information. To get the room block price, please make your reservation for a guest room by Friday, March 28, 2014.
4. Make an appointment for a professional headshot
New this year! Make an appointment with our photographer, Frank Mitman, to schedule an appointment for a professional headshot. Appointments will be held on Thursday, April 24 from 11:30am to 3:00pm. Click here to email Frank Mitman or call 610-433-2110 (Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm.) In your message, please let Mr. Mitman know that you are attending the PA Academy AME on April 24.
- Headshots are $50 for the first digital image and $10 for each additional image.
- Payment will be collected at the time of the shoot.
- Images will be retouched and the digital image will be prepped for print use in color and black and white.
- A web version will also be provided.
- Retouched digital images will be emailed within one week of the session.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact Betsey Zych at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download your Schedule-at-a-Glance/Detailed Program Schedule