Who We Are
PA Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation (PANDF) is the philanthropic arm of PA Academy. The Foundation funds scholarships and awards, education, and research projects that promote optimal nutrition, health, and well-being of PA citizens.
Contact us at PANDFoundation@gmail.com!
The mission of the Foundation is to promote health through nutrition education and research for the public and the dietetic practitioner. This is accomplished by:
- Promoting the health of the public through education.
- Enhancing the quality of dietetic practice and education.
- Supporting research in nutrition and dietetics.
- Identifying and maintaining the resources necessary to accomplish this mission.
Grants, Scholarships & Stipends
We offer the following grants, scholarships, and stipends:
- Community Relations Grant
- Diversity Grant
- Diversity Scholarship
- General Scholarship
- Student Annual Meeting & Exhibition (AME) Stipend
Please visit the Scholarships & Awards page to learn more and apply for our scholarships and stipend!
Consider making a tax-deductible contribution to PAND Foundation to help achieve our fundraising goals for scholarship endowments, grants, and stipends.
Pay for your donation by:
Mail - Complete the form below, then send your check (made payable to PA Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation) to:
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Attn: Carrie Kiley
120 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 2190
Chicago, IL 60640
- Credit Card - Fill out the form below.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Make your shopping count and help the PA Academy Foundation by visiting our AmazonSmile link!